This spacious home is located in the conveniently located and highly coveted Timberfield at Oakleaf Plantation neighborhood, within walking or bicycling of the neighborhood schools, swimming pool, soccer fields and play areas. Shopping, movies and dining are a close drive without leaving the immediate area; however major interstate access is nearby for easy access to other parts of Northeast Florida and the beaches. The home has a large dining room, kitchen, breakfast nook and family room. The home features a spacious owner's ensuite on the first floor. The second floor has a spacious multipurpose room, large bathroom and three bedrooms. The property features an intimate, low maintenance garden yard with a playhouse and privacy fence.
Wayne Wolfenbarger of EXIT Real Estate Gallery - Orange Park
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Northeast Florida,
Vol. 30, Issue 08, Page 16.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Cable/Satellite TV: Cable TV Available, Cable TV Connected
- Cooling System: Central Air Conditioning, Electric Cooling, Zoned Heating/Cooling
- Heating System: Central Heating, Heat Pump, Zoned Heating/Cooling
- Roof: Shingle Roof
- Home Owner Asso.: Basketball Court(s), Community Clubhouse(s), Community Facilities, Community Game Room, Community Pool, Community Tennis Court(s), Exercise Room, Playground, Walk/Jog Trails
- Exterior Construction: Front Porch
- Garage: Attached Garage, Garage Door Opener
- Patio: Open Patio
- Porch/Deck: Front Porch
- Interior Construction: Bonus Room, Breakfast Room, Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Family Room, Laundry/Utility Room, Master Bedroom on 1st Floor, Separate Dining Room, Smoke Detector(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- MLS Area: 139-Oakleaf/Orange Park/Nw Clay County
- Fence: Fenced Rear
- Sewer Utilities: Public Sewer
- Tennis Facilities: Community Tennis Court(s)
- Water Utilities: Public Water Supply